Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks storylines

Options
  • 17-03-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here watch hollyoaks??
    what do yee think of this whole nancy and justin storyline personally i quite like it eventhough it is a little weird with the whol becca jake nancy no becca justin nancy..although as far as i can remember weren't justin and nancy going out before becca and justin started going out? id really like to see nancy and justin together i think its be good..and plus i dont like that katie one.. also jake was so evil at the end of that e4 episode he looked demented!!
    what does everyone else think of the storyline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i always thought the whole jake and nancy thing was a bit weird!
    i want katie and zack to get together too though

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Yeah I really liked the Psycho Jake story line. It was building up for so long. The Nancy - Justin thing is also a bit weird but just a typical soap land storyline.

I know this is a bit off topic but does anyone know what is gonna happen with the McQueen's and the Hairdresser guy? It is quite obvious who his is but it has going on for ages. I feel like screaming at the tv every time I see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i know! they drag out storylines so much it gets kind of annoying!
    i have a feeling hes gonna kill them all! but i dunno!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

yea i say the hairdresser storyline might come into play now seen as the whole psycho jake thing is over..
    i'm also looking forward to how ste and amy are going to get out of the leukemia story..i can see warren killing ste when he finds out after him giving them money ..
    also the gilly and reese and your one(can't remember her name) that story line is just sick they're brother and sister ew..

Advertisement