Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

temporary colour for black hair

Options
  • 17-03-2008 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a temporary colour for black hair? I want something that won't damage it though. Would henna work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

do you mean to change black hair or to get black hair only temporary?
    you cant make black hair look anything but black unless you just want a cold or warm shine to it.
    boots have some wash in blacks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Henna isn't temporary, and nothing will cover it or remove it! If your hair is black only a permanent colour will change it. If you want something funky, why not buy some coloured extensions and clip them in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I meant to say, my hair is already naturally black, and I would temporarily like it to have a bit of warmth or shine in a reddish colour. Right now my hair is so dark that when the light reflects off it, it shines white. I would like it to shine a bit more red or auburn in the sun instead. But I don't want a permanent colour.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Ah, well then you should be able to find a nice wash-in colour in Boots or the chemist.

Advertisement