Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paul darrow joining corrie,this got me thinking back to blake's7

Options
  • 17-03-2008 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

i heard paul darrow is joining corrie,this got me thinking back to blake's7 and the final episode. i know this might have been discussed at some time before
    but does anyone know if avon lived or died in the final episode. i found this on you tube but it still doesn't answer anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY10pMsq3N8

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Avon lived (and moved to Corrie :eek: ) Nobody knows as we only heard the final shots, indeed that moment is why Blakes 7 revival stories crop up every now and again.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

last revival was mired in a battle between Paul and the Terry Nation Estate, i think, so guess Avon was intended to survive and come back.

That said, the political enviroment of B7 never made much sense, The Federation were too vague, and after their collapse whoever replaced them wasn't that concrete either. Would Avon even have a cause????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Just caught Avon on Emmerdale Farm now !
    Serioiusly old, cast as an aging biker with a leather jacket.

And no, I wasn't voluntarily watching Emmerdale.

Advertisement