Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks Parade coverage on RTE

Options
  • 17-03-2008 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I'm just listening, half watching this on RTE now and I reckon I'm going to have to turn the sound off because Derek Mooney is so annoying.

I'm not even sure what it is about him, he seems to think he's talking to people in an old folks home, whatever he's saying.

Hope he sticks to winning streak which I can easily avoid for half an hour a week.

The parade in Dublin looks great and the roundup from around the country at six is always good.

Can you tell I'm grumpy because I'm sick and can't go to the pub on Paddys day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

big gingerhead is more annoying, parades suck

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Fecking Blathnaid and Derek MOANy on the same tv show. My worst nightmare has come true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

thebigmc wrote: »
    I'm just listening, half watching this on RTE now and I reckon I'm going to have to turn the sound off because Derek Mooney is so annoying.

Do you not find he puts the "festive" in festivital?

Advertisement