Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this 22 lcd a good price?.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Looks nice with nice spec, might be time to upgrade. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nice price and a very nice monitor.
    Got the same one from Komplett on a weekly offer recently and paid a good bit more than that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

It doesnt state it as far as i can see but would this have a usb connection

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

It doesnt state it as far as i can see but would this have a usb connection

Certainly not for a monitor, they connect through a completely different interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭peejay1986

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    Certainly not for a monitor, they connect through a completely different interface.

He might be wondering if there are USB ports on the monitor itself. If so, I doubt it. It would probably state so if it had.

Great price though. Get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

RE: the usb, just got a new dell, it has 2 usb ports on the side for handy connection!! i like the idea

as for the monitor, looks good might upgrade an old pc!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

sdonn_1 wrote: »

loads of monitors have usb. do your research first before posting mis-information!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

quarryman wrote: »
    loads of monitors have usb. do your research first before posting mis-information!

I meant as a means of connecting it to video output - tbh the thought of a monitor as a hub never occurred to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭WEST

Hi Bassy,
    I got this monitor about 2 months ago. It is a good monitor, especially for gaming. The only bad thing is its brightness is set too high at default settings. To answer you question on the price, thats about as cheap as you will get it.

Lots of info on it at:
    http://www.behardware.com/articles/689-10/22-inch-lcd-monitors-the-3rd-wave.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

bassy wrote: »

seems good enough to me, it's 299 on komplett.ie

I got a similar model 20" with built-in tv tuner in powercity recently for 307, prices online were around that or slightly more expensive after p&p, it's the 2032MW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭bassy

cheers guys,just wondering for a few quid more would there be a similar pc lcd with tv tuner?.

Advertisement