Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bikini's for small bust...

Options
  • 16-03-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

It does what it says on the tin. Can anyone recommend a good bikini for the smaller girls? I'm pretty small on top and always feel like I don't look good in bikini's because of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

umm. ANY bikini???

you think having small boobs makes you feel like you don't look good? i'm a D cup, anything that fits me is usually for a granny with saggy boobs and is very ugly, or else i have to buy a size 14 on top and 10 on bottom, and usually only very plain or boring sets come in mix and match.

worst part of summer is trying to get a decent bikini that doesn't leave my boobs spilling out everywhere and stays put when i move.

smaller boobs are way easier for getting bikini's!!!

if you're that paranoid, i know Penney's do bikini's with little padded bits you can put in/take out depending on how you want to look, but really, bikini's are MADE for ickle boobs, especially the stringy ones.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Seraphina wrote: »

you think having small boobs makes you feel like you don't look good? i'm a D cup, anything that fits me is usually for a granny with saggy boobs and is very ugly, or else i have to buy a size 14 on top and 10 on bottom, and usually only very plain or boring sets come in mix and match.

+1 to that, it's SUCH a pain. H&M do mix&match though, in cool styles. They're really small sizes though - I got a 14 top and my boobs were still spilling out. It could just have been the style, I guess. I think New Look do cool separates too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

As far as I can tell halter neck styles seem to suit smaller chests well, but as previous posters have said, bikinis are made for smaller boobs, so you'll have loads of choice! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

+1 for halters, works for me anyway! Generally more material in that area, bright colours, horizontal / diagonal stripes, padding, all that should help combined with darker/plain/slimming bottoms will increase effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Does anyone know of bikinis tops you can buy in bra sizes rather than 8, 10 etc?
    Preferrably not too expensive as it'll only be for two weeks of the summer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

Triangle bikinis are good for small chest (i have the same problem) Victoria secrets have bikinis that are push ups, they are gorgeous and with the dollar weak against the euro kinda cheap

www.victoriasecrets.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Pythia wrote: »
    Does anyone know of bikinis tops you can buy in bra sizes rather than 8, 10 etc?

La Senza and M&S.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Pythia wrote: »

Loads of places do now

Pennys,Dunnes,Debenhams,M&S do.
    Off hand not sure where else does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

ye I have the same 'problem' and halters seem to work. I tried some get cleavage website, (cant remember name) before, but honestly the one i bought was full to the brim with gel and just kind of looked stuck on to my chest, rather than giving any decent shape. so the less padding you have the better, although some minimal padding would make a difference. a really nice design is also attractive, have a look online, there are some lovely brazilian ones. be proud with what youve got! i used to hate wearing bikinis but now i just apply a small bit of fake tan before holidays, give my hair a good treatment and enjoy the sunshine, you can look like a star if you try, regardless of body size. look at cameron diaz, she is small too but fab
    have a look here too http://fashion.about.com/od/swimwear/a/findswimsuit.htm

Advertisement