Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox1 tsop flash.

Options
  • 16-03-2008 3:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

got my 2 xboxes from gamestop today, versions 1.0 and 1.1 and i wanna flash the tsop(got some saves onto the xboxes, just waiting on splinter cell from ebay

to be quite honest i havent a clue what bios to flash to them.
    i dont mind soldering the pads on the mobo as ive chipped an xbox successfully(and a 1.6 unsuccessfully but we wont get into that)
    another thing is would anyone be able to send me the action replay saves with raincoat or other flashing tool on them( but you dont need to include a bios)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hi Weeder,

I'm a complete noob to the game myself and didnt recognize half of what you were saying, what i did recognize was that you were buying splinter cell... so im going to send you these links!

How to Softmod with Krayzie's Ndure Installer 1.1.1

How to Go from Xbox to Xbox Media Center in 30 minutes

For making your own action replay if you dont have one

Here is a BASIC picture of how i'm going to wire it up so i can plug a usb stick into the xbox

xbox.jpg

this way i should be able to still easily use the controller for the xbox and use it for the pc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

but ive said already the saves are on the xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

why go to the trouble of a tsop mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,339 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

vibe666 wrote: »
    why go to the trouble of a tsop mod?

Indeed, why not just softmod it?, Unleash X will do what you want and softmodding will keep your gamesaves too.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

just makes me feel that bit safer from previous debacales and i wouldnt mind wiping all the micro**** code off it

• Advertisement

i joined the point on the motherboard and all is working fine but the hdd LED wont stop flashing, anyone any idea whats with that?

i joined the points with a strang of wire and taped it up which didnt work so today ill be replacing my soldering iron and doing it right, its a 1.0 xbox , what bios do i need to use?

Advertisement