Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a theory...

Options
  • 15-03-2008 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this has ever really been discussed here or whatever, but am I the only one who thinks that the Korean guy who was in the dharma videos is going to play a huge part somewhere down the line in lost? I mean, he has all these really suspicious characteristics about him, I reckon he'll show up sometime.

Anyone else ever think of this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You mean Marvin Candle, aka Mark Wickmund, aka Edgar Halowax? lol. I suspect he's dead but I'm sure he'll show up in a flashback somewhere down the road. I'm curious as to how he lost his arm. Especially since Rousseau said a member of her team, Montand, lost an arm on the way to the Black Rock. Hmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

You mean Marvin Candle, aka Mark Wickmund, aka Edgar Halowax? lol. I suspect he's dead but I'm sure he'll show up in a flashback somewhere down the road. I'm curious as to how he lost his arm. Especially since Rousseau said a member of her team, Montand, lost an arm on the way to the Black Rock. Hmmmm.

Are we talking about the same guy? The one from the Dharma Initiative videos that Des gave to Locke. They were behind Turn Of The Screw if my memory serves me right. He was the guy who said never use the computer for anything other than putting in the numbers in that piece of Reel that Eko gave to Locke. I think he had both arms anyway....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Same guy. He had a prosthetic arm in the Swan video but appeared to have both arms in many of the later ones. He's used a different name almost every time we've seen him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

^Hey, I'm pretty sure they're brothers.

My memory is really fuzzy on this but wasn't there something said about him having a glass eye as well? And then in one of the early episodes about the tailies, they found a glass eye in some place...it wasn't a hatch though..

Arrrgh my season 2 memory is very fuzzy.

Advertisement