Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Coincidence?! I think not.

Options
  • 15-03-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

Something amusing occured to me.

The only alliances in the game that Goons can truly consider to be very strong allies don't speak English.

I think the ramifications of this should be clear and hilarious.
    (Red Alliance and Tau Ceti Federation, being Russian and French respectively for those not up to speed)

ps
    Mamo lost a Thanatos.
    Dark touched me in ways I can't describe.
    Root is a great moderator and will probably leave this post completely alone.
    Spyra and her ugly brother make me hot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Something amusing occured to me.

The only alliances in the game that Goons can truly consider to be very strong allies don't speak English.

I think the ramifications of this should be clear and hilarious.
    (Red Alliance and Tau Ceti Federation, being Russian and French respectively for those not up to speed)

I'm getting it - So BoB are like the deep south hick KKK with a sense of inherent superiority over others, and Goons are the well meaning college kids from further north trying to bus the ethnic minorities to the newly integrated school thats in Delve.

Meh - BoB & Goons dont really matter anymore. BoB are on the ropes, Goons cant seem to find the killer punch yet. Meanwhile, everyone else is doing their thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Heh that's funny I read it that the only people who can stand goons for very long are those that don't speak English!

But yeah the great war is all but over at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kencleary wrote: »
    Heh that's funny I read it that the only people who can stand goons for very long are those that don't speak English!

But yeah the great war is all but over at this point.

You still in Celest Ken? Hows the war up north?

Ask me in a few hours - 250 BS about to go blow some sh*t up now :)

• Advertisement

kencleary wrote: »
    Ask me in a few hours - 250 BS about to go blow some sh*t up now :)

Well all POSs in two station systems in the North put into re-inforced. First one comes out in 4 hours..........................NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM :)

Advertisement