Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody knwo where i could ge this dress??

Options
  • 15-03-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

hey everyone,
    my 21st isnt until august 1st but i want a spectacular dress for it so im on the hunt early!!!i'm looking for somethign glam like the one on the left of this photo that audrina is wearing
    http://styletraxx.com/hills.jpg

any help would be great even if someone knew the designer of it?????

thank you
    xxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

hiya,
    that dress is fab,maybe try asos.com,they do a lot of dresses in the style of different stars,their delivery is quite quick too,hth:)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

yea i love asos never thoght of tryign them thanks a mil!!!xxx

edit:
    found this http://www.asos.com/Rachel-Bilson/Asos/Asos-Premium-Sequin-Stripe-Shift-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=197949&cid=4166&clr=Black&sh=0

is it a bit common???its the closest to it???

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

its a nice dress and the back of it is beautiful but i think maybe if ur lookin for something extra special for ur 21st some other colour than black would be better cuz so many people have black dresses and at ur 21st theres likely to be alot of girls wearin them,i know ive certainly worn black dresses to a lot of events and rather than standin out they just kind a blend in and end up kinda all just lookin the same as everyone elses,just a thought though,if u think black is what u wana wear its a very nice dress,
    mayb u could bring the pic u have to a dress makers and see if they could help u by makin a dress the same r very similar to the one in the pic,its goregeous,woulnt mind it myself!!;) if u got it made it means no one else is goin to turn up in the same dress as ya:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

flynnser19 wrote: »
    is it a bit common???its the closest to it???

Yes, very common tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

leesmom wrote: »
    its a nice dress and the back of it is beautiful but i think maybe if ur lookin for something extra special for ur 21st some other colour than black would be better cuz so many people have black dresses and at ur 21st theres likely to be alot of girls wearin them,i know ive certainly worn black dresses to a lot of events and rather than standin out they just kind a blend in and end up kinda all just lookin the same as everyone elses,just a thought though,if u think black is what u wana wear its a very nice dress,
    mayb u could bring the pic u have to a dress makers and see if they could help u by makin a dress the same r very similar to the one in the pic,its goregeous,woulnt mind it myself!!;) if u got it made it means no one else is goin to turn up in the same dress as ya:)

yea i didnt want to wear black so i think ill just buy that dress for normal nights out lolol

but here's the one im getting its gorgeous!!!!well i think it is anyway lol
    http://www.fashionchateau.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=3877&BrandId=&CategoryId=12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Its not the same but the colours reminded me of a dress i tried on the other day in Magic in Blanchardstown. Its Blue,Pink, Silver and Black, its strappy. Anyway....as i say, not the same but it might give you more of an idea what you're looking for if you happen to be near a Magic. (I Hate magic but this dress was luverly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 babycookie777

hi there,

I realise this is a relatively old thread but I'm also currently on the 21st dress hunt and also loved this dress. It is by Bebe but is from last year so they're all gone! http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000UGBTIQ here it is. Hope u got something nice in the end!

Advertisement