Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spaced: The Definitive Edition - Series 1 & 2 (3 Discs) - £9.99@HMV

Options
  • 15-03-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

To complement the 'Black Books' bargain posted earlier today, have been waiting for this to drop for ages.. and have been tempted to buy it everytime I see it in my local Zavvi for €26.

Great price for an absolutely fantastic show!

924180m.jpg
    The complete collection of Spaced!

Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson are Tim Bisley and Daisy Steiner - two hopeless twentysomethings sharing a flat and pretending to be a couple. Joining them on their urban adventures are wine-swilling landlady Marsha, the rather intense artist who lives downstairs Brian, Tim's best friend and would-be TA soldier Mike, and Daisy's best friend, the air-headed Twist. Together they tackle the big questions that the 21st century poses: who are they, what they mean to each other and who should switch on the kettle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Actually bought this from Play yesterday! Great price!

Think its a bit cheeky how play.com ramp up their prices for Euro orders though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

€13.99 now (without code). NEWPLAY08 should get you €3 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The voucher code NEWPLAY08 wouldn't work for me Ruu.

The voucher you entered cannot be used with these items.
    Please review this page before continuing.

* Please check the information you received with the voucher. Vouchers can often only be used with certain products or order quantities.
    * If you continue to have problems using your voucher code please contact our Customer Service Department on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or +44 (0)1534 877595 (outside UK) who will be able to assist you further.
    Cheers though! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Think you have to spend 27 or 30 Euro for that voucher to work.

Does the code 'experience08' still give 5% off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

basquille wrote: »
    To complement the 'Black Books' bargain posted earlier today, have been waiting for this to drop for ages.. and have been tempted to buy it everytime I see it in my local Zavvi for €26.

Great price for an absolutely fantastic show!

924180m.jpg

+1

Absolutely brilliant show .. a must have

£9.99@HMV now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

£6.89 at Sendit.com but not currently in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Not as good as having them on DVD, but as per Skins thread, they are also free to download from the 4OD site (DRM'ed).

Advertisement