Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermes vs Pembroke (Division 1)

Options
  • 15-03-2008 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hey!

I headed down to St. Andrews in Booterstown to watch Pembroke and Hermes battle it out for top spot in division 1 today. However, after 6 minutes the match was called off because heavy rain had made the pitch unplayable. So, just wondering if anyone knows when this match will be replyed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Lisapeep wrote: »
    Hey!

I headed down to St. Andrews in Booterstown to watch Pembroke and Hermes battle it out for top spot in division 1 today. However, after 6 minutes the match was called off because heavy rain had made the pitch unplayable. So, just wondering if anyone knows when this match will be replyed?

It'll be up to Hermes to agree a refix with Pembroke. It'll probably be on some Sunday or midweek. RTE aertel page 218 tends to be good to keep an eye on for fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Great, thanks! Didn't know hockey fixtures were up on Aertel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

ya i agree RTE is great for updating fixtures... pity its leinster fixtures only! very rare you'd see munster or ulster league fixtures up. :mad:

Advertisement