Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear on Sport Relief BBC 2 Friday....

Options
  • 14-03-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭

Top Gear on Sport Relef BBC 2 Friday....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I am watching Jezza the legend.

So so funny . Especially hammond knocking over May's shed .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

just turned it on. What are they trying to do?

I am in bits watching this.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

that was hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Willstev wrote: »
    So so funny . Especially hammond knocking over May's shed .

And setting it on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Pure sh1te.
    Used to be a fan of Top Gear, but it's the same aul' boring predictable crap.

I found it pretty disgraceful, the point of the whole show was to raise money for charities. How much did they spend on that set up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

not a lot I'd say...for instance, Cat (the digger makers) would have gladly given the use of a few diggers and all the other suppliers would be keen to get their brand on the telly too........a TG is a top rating winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I did'nt watch beyond the first pleas for money (Hampster in the digger with a link to a film insert that Alan Partridge would be have been proud of).

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

not a lot I'd say...for instance, Cat (the digger makers) would have gladly given the use of a few diggers and all the other suppliers would be keen to get their brand on the telly too........a TG is a top rating winner.

the concrete and that "Ferarri Enzo of Pumps" were probaly the most expensive parts

Steve Redgrave didnt look too happy

• Advertisement
Advertisement