Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 x HD DVD for £20 (€31.47) from Play

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

yeah great sale, order 3 or more and they only cost 10.50€ each

atonement is the final hd-dvd release on march 18th.... hopefully there will be more sales like this before the supply of hddvds drys up

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Hey,
    Can someone who used this let me know if they've received confirmation of their order? I bought Atonement, Bourne Ultimatum and The Mummy on Sunday morning. Noticed on Sunday night that Atonement was no longer listed under this offer, and now most of the DVDs don't have any "buy" link on the individual pages. When I log in to my account, I have no outstanding orders, and there's no record of my order in my history. There doesn't seem to be any customer service email address for Play, and if there is, it's well hidden - any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Ryaller wrote: »
    Hey,
    Can someone who used this let me know if they've received confirmation of their order? I bought Atonement, Bourne Ultimatum and The Mummy on Sunday morning. Noticed on Sunday night that Atonement was no longer listed under this offer, and now most of the DVDs don't have any "buy" link on the individual pages. When I log in to my account, I have no outstanding orders, and there's no record of my order in my history. There doesn't seem to be any customer service email address for Play, and if there is, it's well hidden - any help?

You should check your credit card to see if you were charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I've received confirmation and had the first part of my order posted. Ordered 3 on sunday night, 2 are out of stock and marked as "order taken" the third has been posted.

got confirmation that 5 i ordered have been posted, bourne ultimatum was one of those i think

did order atonement too, but order says waiting for stock

Ordered two box sets from two seperate australian sites, but both were cancelled after a few days because the sites said their supplier wouldn't be getting the hddvds in. Hopefully play will get stock for the orders they've taken, but the same sort of thing could happen i guess

• Advertisement

Card not charged. Anyone have an email address for them?
    Roughly 3/4 of the dvd's on offer don't have any "buy" option now, nor does it say that they're out of stock. Something's fishy.

order emails came from orders@play.com but might be better with the following
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070525062249AAahk9e

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

2 of my 3 have been sent and The Mummy is still showing 'Order Taken'

Thanks for the help eolhc. Found this:
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725256&page=12
    Looks like they underestimated demand.

Advertisement