Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test

Options
  • 14-03-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

I got my date for test, its 8.30 on Monday 31 March. What will traffic be like in Longford at that time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

you should be fine at 8:30 in the morning,town is normally dead till about lunch time then its a free for all.

good luck with your test :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

All schools will be back opening on the 31March though so thinking that will be a problem, especially Dublin Street and down around the catherdral

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Yeah but by 8.30 the buses for the Secondry schools will have been and gone, so just keep an eye out for mels lads hanging around the shop beside the cathedral. I start work around the same time and there are never any delays around the town at that hour to be honest.

Advertisement