Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 4X08 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

The alarm sounds like the red alert on star trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Someone will die, eh?

Oooooooohhh.. interesting but last one for a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

please let it be charlotte.

*crosses fingers*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'd say its Michael, if u watch the first clip looks like he is going to blow up the freighter for Ben by pressing a red button, but I reckon Sayyid takes him out before he does it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

These ABC promos tend to blow things out of proportion so the someone who dies will most likely be fairly minor. I reckon the Captain or that Karl loser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like an ace episode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Hopefully so, as it'll be the last episode for 5 weeks. They only started shooting episode 9 on Monday.

So the ABC schedule for the rest of the season is:

4x09 - 24th April
    4x10 - 1st May
    4x11 - 8th May
    4x12 - 15th May - Finale Part 1
    4x13 - 22nd May - Finale Part 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Potential spolier territory here,

I saw somewhere that
    Libby is to make an appearance in this episode!
    which should be cool, but I hope that it's in some greater capacity than just
    Michael's nightmares or something

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sapper

So if they're only doing 13 of the promised 16 episodes do we get an extra 3 next series? Or have they just cut out the 3 episodes where Jin learns to come to terms with his wifes infidelity?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Gavin W

They've said that the three episodes they lost due to the writer's strike will be added on somewhere in the next couple of seasons. So they're still going to do the 48 episodes they agreed to do over seasons 4, 5 and 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Woo. Just realised Friday's a day off so I get to watch this when I get up, and not be rushing home from work to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Ya gotta love Hurley and his wit!!!

Yeah, does sound like a ST alarm!!

Advertisement