Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect 2008 Lotro Announcement

Options
  • 14-03-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Any word on what this is yet? Can someone post what it is when it is released as unfortunately games websites are filtered out here in work...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There doesn't seem to be anything there yet. Since it's on today and tomorrow, I say it'll be sunday by the time they put it up on their websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Speak Friend, and Enter – Moria, called Khazad-dûm by the dwarves, was their capital and the grandest of cities. This enormous underground cavern in north-western Middle-earth, comprises an immense network of tunnels, chambers, mines and huge halls that run beneath and ultimately through the Misty Mountains. For the first time, players of The Lord of the Rings Online will enter this ancient city which has served as the foundation for the modern-day dungeon-crawling adventures to battle the hordes of goblins and the Nameless of the Deep and journey through hundreds of new quests within six new kinds of stunning environments.

more here

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Looking forward to the new expansion. I assume the lifetime membership covers our subs for this. Happy days! The half prices deals they did at the start when trying to fill servers really coming into their own now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yeah, Although most other mmorpgs don't actually raise their sub's with the arrival of a (paid) expansion. Who knows I might actually get to 50 and be able to use it :o)

Level 23.5 and climb atm, I'll be skipping monsterplay until they fix my claws.

Advertisement