Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sendkeys & Remote Desktop in VB

Options
  • 14-03-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a relatively simple way to send keystrokes to an application in a remote desktop? Basically what I've got is 3 pieces of logging software, 2 of which are running on separate remote desktops and 1 running locally. What I'd like to do is have a single button to press that will tell all 3 loggers to start logging at the same time i.e. send the start key to all 3 apps near simultaneously. I can do this if I have the 3 applications running locally using AppActivate and Sendkeys but I can't see how to do it for applications running remotely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

have them poll an application/messag q for the presence of a value and if there start logging

or just send a net packet to each machine

Advertisement