Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtua Tennis 3 PS3 & X360 <€20 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

fdevine wrote: »
    www.videogamesplus.ca have Virtua Tennis 3 for both PS3 & X360 for €13.33 + P&P

That's less than €20 delivered. Some other games available at temptingly low prices too.

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Virtua+Tennis+and+%28PS3+or+360%29

mgiht pick it up, do they do combine shipping on that site?
    might get the chat pad too,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Shipping is c.€5 per item

They do not combine shipping unfortunately

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ah right, would be a chance in getting hit by customs prob if they did combine, they're based in canada yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Mully

I'm not seeing the 360 ... only PS3 & PSP appearing when I search :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nice, nabbed it for the PS3 just now... Thanks OP:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Cheers Op just picked up a copy for myself !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Lenny wrote: »
    ah right, would be a chance in getting hit by customs prob if they did combine, they're based in canada yea?

I've been very pleasantly surprised. Ordered on the 14th. Made the mistake of ordering several items together, including a DualShock3 , totalling €120+

Realised too late that the entire order was being sent via DHL.

Was fully expecting to be hit with duty, VAT & admin. charges.

Stuff arrived in work yesterday, having been delayed 24 hours with customs, with no mention of charges.

Happy days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Just had to bump this thread (the 360 version should be back in stock)

This is a fantastic game - thought I'd have "a quick go" last night and ended up playing for 4 hours solid:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It's a great game, often overlooked.

Damn hard online :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

nice just picked it up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

fdevine wrote: »
    I've been very pleasantly surprised. Ordered on the 14th. Made the mistake of ordering several items together, including a DualShock3 , totalling €120+

Realised too late that the entire order was being sent via DHL.

Was fully expecting to be hit with duty, VAT & admin. charges.

Stuff arrived in work yesterday, having been delayed 24 hours with customs, with no mention of charges.

Happy days!!

Hopefully you don't get the invoice in the post. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but won't the games from a canadian website be region locked to that region? Only reason I ask is because I haven't modded my 360 yet and don't plan on doing so for the near future (don't wanna be banned from Xbox Live).

If they're the pal released then happy days will get a copy for myself on payday :D.

*edit*

Never mind just checked the site there and the game is marked as being region free. Happy days!

Advertisement