Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for Killarney Friend

Options
  • 14-03-2008 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

Hi all

This is probably a long shot, but I was just wondering if anyone in the Killarney area would know the whereabouts of a friend that I lost contact with, maybe, 22 years ago.

Her maiden name was Noreen Courtney, of course she is probably married now and going under her married name. Her family lived in Aghadoe, and she had older sisters called Helen, Margeret (or Mary), Eileen, and a younger sister Elizabeth if I remember correctly. She would be around 42 or 43 years old now and her birthday was 21st or 23rd January. I did hear, about 20 years ago that she had a daughter and the name April May comes to mind.

The information here maybe sketchy, I’m pretty sure that it is pretty much right. Would appreciate any info, as I have been trying for a couple of years find out news of her. PM me if you don’t want to post here.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

is her husband a fireman by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

is her husband a fireman by any chance?

Not sure, I now believe, However, that she is living in Luton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 April Coffey

oh my god i cant beleive someone is searching for my mum contact me with your name i told my mum and she is shocked and happy she just wants to know who you are private msg me. thanks axxx

oh my god i cant beleive someone is searching for my mum contact me with your name i told my mum and she is shocked and happy she just wants to know who you are private msg me. thanks axxx

Justed PMed you April.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭jaffa20

:eek: The request was over a year and half ago. It worked.. eventually. :)

• Advertisement

jaffa20 wrote: »
    :eek: The request was over a year and half ago. It worked.. eventually. :)

I know, unbelievable.

Advertisement