Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chat room, /me ? vB code.. I need answers..

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Ok, This is sort of complicated, And If I want a answer I will prob get it here, So...
    There is a chatroom I got to, java I think, when People talk, it looks normal.. usual, name>then what they want to say. There is however a different way, /me in front of it gives you a name>what they want to say. only, this looks different... Look at the pic. I will try to explain, there is someone however knows some sort of coding, The can get it all grey, When you use /me you get like this

*john smyth Hello, Instead they have
    *Hello <-- all in gray, How does this person do this.... I know its some sot of codeing, but I do not know what... Plus any other commands such as /me would be great, put him in his place... cheers..:) See attachment photos...

imagehostcopygd1.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Um. I'm going to leave this here for a day and then I'll move it to Blogs/Wikis/Social networks unless somebody has a better place for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Does it support IRC commands

try /a or /action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

no, they do not work, think its a java script thing.. not sure,

Sorry, thought it would be posted here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Can you give us a link to the page or a link to the application? I want to know how its done now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

lol, Google 'Weed Farmers Chat Box'

Won't post the link but I believe it's where the screenshot is taken from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

yeah, Its weedfarmer chat... anyone know how its done?

Advertisement