Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in the State Exams Commission

Options
  • 13-03-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Someone was asking a while ago in this forum about jobs in the inspectorate.

Such people might be interested to know that the State Exams Commission has just advertised for some "Examinations and Assessment Managers". This is (more or less) the job that inspectors used to do before the SEC was set up, and it's the same salary scale as inspectors in the Department.

For anyone involved with the whole exams scene in particular, it might be worth considering.

Check it out at www.publicjobs.ie. Click on "search jobs" and they're under professional/technical...education.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Thanks Hugh for the update, its great to see someone such as yourself contributing to this forum as I am sure this could go unnoticed otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

thanks

i registered and i got e-mails for each of the inspectorate jobs, its great when it works

all i got to do is apply now, 5 pages of an application form etc

Advertisement