Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scene hair?????

Options
  • 13-03-2008 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

hey guys!!!

this is just a random thread lol...which style of hair do you prefer...or for some people lol which do you hate the least...scene hair http://photobucket.com/images/Scene%2520Hair/

or d4 backcombed messy hair??

Comments

Scene : ) d4 backcombed looks like they rolled out of bed ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

at least its better than these guys:
    http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/showthread.php?t=16058

1132125888_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i quite like scene hair as long as you can see both eyes. the poses are a bit much but the hair itself is nice. the d4 look just looks hair they cant use a comb. at least scene hair looks clean and taken care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Scene hair,without the poses. was in dublin last week and saw this d4 hair-mess ive read about here (havent really seen it in galway). it is hideous! im liberal enough with style but that hair style is terrible, unkept and messy looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think scene hair looks great. I'm not really into the emo thing and I'm too old but I still like it. It looks very high maintenance though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 armageddon_pony

hehe.. i love D4head haircuts/hairstyle..
    its bit slutty but looks nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

bit random but was in madrid airport today flight home to ireland, two people emo like, thought they were guys until the rockery type people in my class said they were girls. I was absolutely convinced they were guys, it was so scary:eek:, i actually now understand what it says on that the emo song

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

deffo scene hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

scene is hawt yo

Advertisement