Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is not art!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

For the love of sweet Jesus :mad:

I couldn't get more than a few seconds into that story, sorry.

My blood is boiling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Thats quite sick, I can understand taking the dog of the streets and putting him there in the exhibition, but to not give him any food or water and let him die???! Odd...very odd, there are some right weird and f**ked up people out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Althought the man was a total and complete moron he does have a point, that dog went unnoticed in the streets but when he was taken in to an art studio people noticed....

Although why in hell he took it to an art studio as opposed to a vet I ll never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

I know, its so disgusting. I think that guy needs to look up the word "ART"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Completely Evil. How could anyone enjoy going to see that as part of an exhibition.:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Sick :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭emsy g

That poor dog,his last few hours alive and it has to be subjected to that,I wonder if anyone even stopped and thought of giving it a pat or some water...or cutting the rope and taking it to the vet!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Makes me sick.

But what's also sick is the continuous problem in this country of strays, both dogs and cats.

We have one of the highest termination rates in Europe per capita. An average of 25,000 dogs alone are put down. It's unacceptable.

The government needs to adress this by either linking spaying/neutering in with dog licensing or subsidising the cost of spaying/neutering.

Something, whatever it is, needs to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

Unbelievable :mad: Sick weirdo :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

It's people like that who really needs a serious wake up call ... omg, the pictures were horrifying, I can't believe no-one stopped to help the poor thing and that the artist could just stand there watching it. Eurgh .. if I saw something like that now I'd be out of there in a flash with the dog, let the guards chase me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

kraggy wrote: »
    We have one of the highest termination rates in Europe per capita. An average of 25,000 dogs alone are put down. It's unacceptable.

The government needs to adress this by either linking spaying/neutering in with dog licensing or subsidising the cost of spaying/neutering.

Although I would rather that stray animals were PTS rather than be left to die a lingering death like that poor little fella. To me its just so alien that anyone could let that happen to an animal.:(

Advertisement