Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Gillette Fusion Blades + Razor €12.99 Tesco Nutgrove

Options
  • 12-03-2008 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

its actually that the razor (has 2 blades) is bundled with a pack of 4 blades and is half price now. So 6 blades + razor for 12.99 a pack of 4 blades on their own is 16.99 so somewhat of a bargin.

Oh they are litrally in front of you as you walk in and to the right.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sounds good. I wonder if the same offer is across all Tesco's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

byte wrote: »
    Sounds good. I wonder if the same offer is across all Tesco's.

cant be sure hopefully others will confirm, its why i posted as nutgrove.
    doing some more math 8 pack of blades costs 25.99.

2 of these razor/blade packs would cost 25.98 for 12 blades = saving of 16.99 on the extra 4 pack of blades.

for me anyway 12 of these blades = a hell of a long time b4 i have to buy them again as i get alot more shaves from them than other blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

I had a look on tesco.ie and couldn't see it there, but could be instore only.

I did, however, notice something odd that shouldn't be for sale:

2mnk903.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wonder how much cheaper it would work out if you bought them by the pallet? I'd say you'd need stubble like desperate dan to actually use that many razor blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

just back from Tesco rathfarnham, there stock is now noticeably lighter :D

Cheers Calex
    Dubali

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

offer also available in tesco ashbourne, was beside the new venus razor display which are also half price at 5.99 for any girls reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

I bought it yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

saw this offer an hour ago in clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭John mac

they have them in dunnes in Ballina also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

offer also available in tesco ashbourne, was beside the new venus razor display which are also half price at 5.99 for any girls reading :)

Surely mens razor blades are better being more expensive????? at least that might go someways to explain the use of mine by a female that will remain unnamed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 bosco9871

The fuzion razor + 6 blades only E6.50 in MaCabes pharmacy blanchardstown. Must be a mistake. Bought 5 packs yesterday for all the men in my life for easter. Hubby, Dad, Bro etc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I know this sounds a little retarded but how on earth do you open the blades. The plastic thing is inpenatrable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I know this sounds a little retarded but how on earth do you open the blades. The plastic thing is inpenatrable

Scissors?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Use a blade :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

There were loads of these in Tesco Letterkenny this afternoon, so I availed of said offer :)

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

Bubs101 wrote: »

It actually just pulls apart, once i figured it out it was the best mechanism for such a product i have seen!!

Dubal

Advertisement