Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Transferring items between characters

Options
  • 12-03-2008 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Is it possible to move ISK/ships/items between your main character and an alt? If so, how?

I've been searching around in google for the answer but haven't found anything...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

For ISK, just transfer it, for items use contract

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

If you're looking for a way to move assets between two characters owned by you all in one go, this isn't possible. As far as the game is concerned your alt and your main are two different players and the only way to move assets is the way two players would trade, like Glippo said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Just add your alt to your address book [ People and places button]

Right click the alt in the address book - give money.

To give an item, create a contract, a private one - item exchange for 1 ISK or zero or whatever, that can only be claimed by your alt. Log off the contract creator, log on the alt - go to the station where the contract is and claim it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Give all isk to Darc Kaahar and I will send you back double.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Got it... thanks for all the help lads!
    kyp_durron wrote: »
    Seriously?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kyp_durron

Seriously?

No, its a scam! Send it to me. Ill give you back triple.

Advertisement