Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borneo Trek

Options
  • 12-03-2008 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All
    Later this year I will be taking part in the Borneo Trek to raise some desperately needed funds for the ISPCA - who helps some of Irelands most cruelly treated, neglected and abused animals.
    This event requires a tremendous commitment from walkers. We'll need to train hard for a number of different disciplines and raise significant amounts of money. We not only prepare for months to have the stamina to complete this event, but also raise a minimum of €4,500 in donations just to participate.
    There are many organizations out there fundraising for worthy causes, but I hope that you will donate to the ISPCA and help them make a difference to the welfare of Irish animals.
    Please take a second to look at the attached link to read what its all about and if you are feeling generous you can donate something through the site.
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/aoife__neesons_event/
    Many thanks
    Aoife

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Please fix one of your posts and delete the other, they are impossible to read

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Thanks, when did you start fund-raising?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 an9605

Joined up in January, its a lot harder than I thought lol both training for and fundraising but it will all be worth it :)

Advertisement