Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning French

Options
  • 12-03-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend Dublin based evening course for learning beginners level French?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 little monster

Hi,

I have been told that the best school is Alliance Francaise in Dublin 2 (Kildare street)

http://www.alliance-francaise.ie/

I personally liked it as I did the beginner course in the evening four years ago, but I did not attend any other schools for French so I can't compare it with other courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

I second that, Alliance Francaise is an excellent place to learn French. I did a course there and it really helped me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 squirrelquarrel

Do they do a complete beginners course, do you know?? Does it last long? And one more question please! How much does this cost? So sorry about all the Qs but id love to get some answers! :) thanks!

Advertisement