Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roise na Amhran

Options
  • 12-03-2008 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am new to boards!
    My dad is looking for the above cd, I have been trying to find it myself now for a while but I have had no luck! it seems to be out of production but I am hoping someone might know where I could get a copy even on tape. I have searched the internet high and low also! I have also contacted RTE who first released it but they have been no help to be honest! Its Roise na Amhran- Songs of a Donegal Woman, or RTE CD 178.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Aisling.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

As far as we know, the only source of RTE recordings in England is VETERAN - you can get to their web site via our Links page.

Look there maybe, thats all I can see after a quick Google. If RTE are being no help I am not sure what to suggest.

Actually: http://www.briathra-amhran-ceol.scotnet.co.uk/system/index.html

Band/Artist:
    Roise na Namhran

Album: Songs of a Donegal Woman - £7.69

Roise na Namhran-Songs of a Donegal Woman Click graphic to buy !

Horrible interface but it seems like it what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Jesjes wrote: »
    Look there maybe, thats all I can see after a quick Google. If RTE are being no help I am not sure what to suggest.

Actually: http://www.briathra-amhran-ceol.scotnet.co.uk/system/index.html

Band/Artist:
    Roise na Namhran

Album: Songs of a Donegal Woman - £7.69

Roise na Namhran-Songs of a Donegal Woman Click graphic to buy !

Horrible interface but it seems like it what you're looking for.

thanks for the above information though i rang them a few weeks ago and they dont stock it anymore! I wish they would keep their website up to date! thanks again!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

No worries. Hope someone else can give you an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

I got the cd through this website!
    thanks again James!

Advertisement