Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic?? Dublin!

Options
  • 11-03-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I know this is really lazy since there's a whole thread already given for this question. It's just too long and my head's wrecked trying to find the answer I want without taking hours going through all the replies. My question is also more specifically dealing with the Dublin area. I've been to Joan Glennon, Eileen in Thomas St. and the two psychics in George's St. but I would like to see somebody different. Possibly similar to Joan Glennon who is a Clairvoyant aswell.

If anybody knows of anyone please let me know ASAP. Also, I'm only interested in Psychics in Dublin.

Thanks Guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

http://www.thetarotacademy.com make an appointment with Louise Kings. She works out of crystal wings on Augier street.

*Edit: Actually that site is down for a couple of days so go to http://www.crystal-wings.com/ and ring to make an appointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Deadly, thanks for the reply ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sorry I took so long :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharon123

could you send me joan glennon' number please.

Hey, I only have it on her business card which I left with my mam in the country. If you need it urgently, best thing to do is call 11811 and ask for Joan Glennon in Walkinstown. That's how I originally got it! She's a really lovely lady. Enjoy ;)

• Advertisement

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has been to Dymphna in Walkinstown? If so, would you reccommend going to see her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pears

Could anyone recommend a good psychic who is Dublin based? Much appreciated;)

Advertisement