Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomidation & food in carlow

Options
  • 11-03-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi planning a night away in Carlow. Looking for accomidation the only problem is we want to be city centre. a hotel called ritz something got really bed review on trip advisor. So to be central I guess we might have to go for BnB which I dont mind too much. HAve just had a look at the red setter Bnb anyone know anything about it .

Also second part a restraunte for 8 people. Not too expensive. and not italian connection (sorry have eaten in the kilkenny one bout 3 times always bad sorry !!!)
    Many thanks
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

dogerster wrote: »
    Hi planning a night away in Carlow. Looking for accomidation the only problem is we want to be city centre. a hotel called ritz something got really bed review on trip advisor. So to be central I guess we might have to go for BnB which I dont mind too much. HAve just had a look at the red setter Bnb anyone know anything about it .

Also second part a restraunte for 8 people. Not too expensive. and not italian connection (sorry have eaten in the kilkenny one bout 3 times always bad sorry !!!)
    Many thanks
    D

theres a couple of threads here on staying in carlow you'll get links from those, i personally like the red setter a lot, stayed there for a week once

theres also a few threads on eating in carlow you'll get a review from a good few restaurants there too,

no point in repeating things that are already in the thread

Advertisement