Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to eldar

Options
  • 11-03-2008 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone here playing on Eldar? Since snowbourn has gone to pot I'm planning on moving my creep to another server and Eldar seems to be a likely candidate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Reckon there all the same...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Creep-wise it seems they're not. Snow is the absolute pits atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Yeah, not much point playing as a creep at the moment. They just made the rewards available to the freeps to valuable and there are too many of them playing PvP now. They should introduce some sort of system whereby playing as a creep would in some way give your freep characters a bonus. Might even up the numbers somewhat...

How is Fiach coming along? I heard you were on tonight but only briefly. Persist with it as the enjoyment only comes in the later levels...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

He's coming along slowly, not really had much free time the past while. Hopefully that'll change over the weekend and I'll get a chance to level him a bit more.

Advertisement