Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Where from?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Just wondering where everyone is from?

Am i passing eve players in college everyday? lol... something i've wondered about....

im in de wit down in waterford... wat bout everyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Originally from Dublin here, studying in Dundalk IT. I only know of one other Eve player in Dundalk and not seen him on in over a year...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Originally from Newbridge, now living in Dublin City. Not studying anymore though, working in stupid Wyeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Cork

boi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

bizmark wrote: »
    Cork

boi

I can't wait to hear you on teamspeak.

I'm from South Dublin. Every other part of the planet, especially the rest of Ireland, especially especially the rest of Dublin, is a useless waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

galway.

i know there are a few players floating around galway. i see names in the signin in internet cafe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Donegal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Zillah wrote: »
    I can't wait to hear you on teamspeak.

I'm from South Dublin. Every other part of the planet, especially the rest of Ireland, especially especially the rest of Dublin, is a useless waste of space.

Southside posh wanker. Blackrock or Foxrock?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Up the Dubs.....

Glippo is from Clontarf, I know his dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Glippo is from Clontarf, I know his dad.

Shup EVD,....Hey wait a sec?.....
    Lmao yea that was hillarious, i never found out what the hell he was on about lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Vasperious

not a single other waterford person? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Southside posh wanker. Blackrock or Foxrock?

Neither, actually!!

I live very near both Kilona and Alpha Charlie apparently though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Yet another from Dublin!

Vasperious wrote: »
    not a single other waterford person? :(

Mamo is form Waterford and Gaunty is close by too. Bring them coffee, they love that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Glad I don't play anymore, if there's at least four other heads hanging around... though I always liked the idea of Kilona blowing up my bantam and then me knocking around to his house with a fistful of revenge! Kapow! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I'm from Wexford but spend most of my time living in Waterford, i also go to WIT (very rarely) so you may have passed me in the corridor. oooo creepy. Also as Darc said, bring me and Mamo coffee, but especially mamo, he'll be forever grateful. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

coffee ? did i miss a joke ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

coffee ? did i miss a joke ?

Yes, yes you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

bizmark wrote: »
    Cork

boi

Only people from the northern part ofthe city and people wanting to be like that sound like that so lads dont belive in the stereotype as the guy who posted below seemed to belive as it's like saying all Dublin people sound like the sterotype voice for North Dublin city people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Seloth wrote: »
    Only people from the northern part ofthe city and people wanting to be like that sound like that so lads dont belive in the stereotype as the guy who posted below seemed to belive as it's like saying all Dublin people sound like the sterotype voice for North Dublin city people.

Bizmark represents the West Cork Massive and he sounds exactly as the rest of the world imagines a Cork man sounds.

I can sense your going to be a barrel of laughs in games :pac: still lest it's one more corkie eve could do with more class to counterbalance the dublin rif-raf :p
    Bizmark represents the West Cork Massive and he sounds exactly as the rest of the world imagines a Cork man sounds.

You love it maddzy "stop shooting me in the face langer" you wouldnt be with out and you know it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I miss DI saying, "are you sure about this lads?" and all those other cork inspired words. And Ken's "jump laddies" :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Lol It's just when people think that because your from Cork you sound like"Alright BPOI,Waz up fien" it's buggs me a litle Like when Americans do Irish accents.

And dont worry lol I wasnt angry or seriouse when posting that so when I eventually become your CEO I wont take things personally :D

And dont worry lol I wasnt angry or seriouse when posting that so when I eventually become your CEO I wont take things personally :D

Thank you sir its always nice to know your future overlord dont hold grudges :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wattbulb

Im out in Kildare myself

wattbulb wrote: »
    Im out in Kildare myself

omg wattbulb!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭DonR8

Kerry but living in cork

• Advertisement
Advertisement