Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found my missing corn snake but need advice.

Options
  • 10-03-2008 11:31am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you lot remember I rehomed a couple of corn snakes from here just before Christmas.Well one of them escaped a week after I got them home and has been missing since.

The original request for rehoming:
    "2 x adult female corn snakes

1 creamiscle

1 hypo

beautiful and lovely temperament

MUST GO ASAP"

Any way I was cleaning the garage out and guess what decides to pop out--yep the missing corn.

Now I was told that these were both females but it turns out that one is a male as I caught them in a "comprimising" position on Saturday.

Can anyone give me advice on Corn snake breeding as I have no experience at all in breeding corns and dont want to end up with a load of eggs that I cant raise properly.

How long is gestation?What does the female need to "nest" for want of a better word.What is a creamiscle x hypo going to result in??

Richie.

Comments

Advertisement