Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra-vision games sale

Options
  • 09-03-2008 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Don't know whether this was mentioned in any previous posts but Xtra-vision are selling off all of their pre-owned games.
    There is a "buy 2 get 1 free" offer on their PS2 games with prices as low as 1.95. As I was only buying PS2 games I did not take down any other platform games offers
    There are also new PS2 games on a 3 for 30.00 offer.
    They also have PSP, Wii and X-Box 360 games, not sure how much these are and unsure of the specific offer on these. Maybe someone can update this thread with info on these.

Cheers,
    Freebee23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

cheers for that didn't know there was a sale at the minute. I have a €30 voucher and probably gonna get a game for the Wii. I don't know if they stock a good selection of games though, pity their website is so crap.

Advertisement