Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD WOW voucher in Irish Sun

Options
  • 08-03-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

On page 20 of todays Sun there is a promotional code for a €3 voucher for CD wow

Dont know if the code is the same in all the papers but the one in mine is BNHG76-987YJ

Go to http://www.cdwow.ie/sun to claim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There was a UK version a few weeks ago that I tried but never got any voucher. :/ Gave this one a go anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Did anyone actually get the voucher in the end? I didn't :(

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nope, didn't get anything.

Got mine today...if anyone needs a €3 voucher let me know. It expires Friday at midnight.

edit : voucher gone to countingcrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

got mine aswell

f96d4-eec09-a6b1b-2290c - if anybody wants

reply if you take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

In the email, it says you must visit the site by clicking the enclosed link or else the voucher doesn't work. But by clicking the link in the email, the titles in the bargain basement and possibly others as well, increase in price by €2/€3. e.g. Twelve Monkeys is €5.99 in the normal bargain basement but is €8.99 through the link in the email.

Is this always the case that they give you vouchers that effectively are worthless(provided the vouchers don't work through the normal website pages)?

EDIT:Apperas to be just bargain basement items. so, basically it tries to stop people getting DVDs for €1.99/€2.99 by marking them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

omega42 wrote: »
    got mine aswell

f96d4-eec09-a6b1b-2290c - if anybody wants

reply if you take it

thanks for this - just used it

Neonitrix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Got mine as well - free to a good home...
    4ef83-7d399-912c8-9a29c

reply if you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

tman wrote: »
    Got mine as well - free to a good home...
    4ef83-7d399-912c8-9a29c

reply if you use it

Vouchers gone,

Advertisement