Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Need Help

Options
  • 08-03-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

I changed my blizzard account password and it said successful, so I entered it in twice.

However when i try to log back into wow it says password does not work, try changing pass again wont allow it as old password is not matching account.

Any way i can get this back or does anyone have support number for blizz!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

can you not use your secret answer to secret question to reset pass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

When I created my account i entered in some ****e answer for the secret question thats like 2 1/2 years ago so I cant remember it.
    Hope they email me back asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

lol you should of wrote it down or something :P

but ye hopefully they can help you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

It can take up to 2 hours for a password change to come into effect. Have you tried entering your old password?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

i wouldnt worry about it, basically if its still not working tomorrow , just ring them and tell them what happened, worse case scenario they will ask you for the blizz activation code on your gamebox, but usually they just send the password to your email address provided

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

nice to know its that simple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

It could and should be simpler ! :)

I myself find WoW Support a joke !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Thanks least that puts my mind at rest.
    I have both activation codes so i'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Advertisement