Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator: SCC TV3 (No spoilers)

Options
  • 08-03-2008 2:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

A thread without the spoilers and general comment on episodes that have not aired here yet.

Anyway the Pilot I thought was too cheesy. Very much the start to a typical American series. Dont read much into it though. This series does improve dramatically but what did you think of ep 1 tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

I like the series,It keeps close to the type of demographic that the films catered for.It probably won't amaze people on an intellectual level but for fans of the films it's great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I was pleasantly surprised by the pilot from all the talk of how it starts weak but gets better. I really thought it was consistently good throughout. If you're a fan of the films it's also rewarding, ties in very well at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I saw the pilot months ago and since then the show has indeed improved, well for me anyway im sure there are those who differ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

GAAman wrote: »
    I saw the pilot months ago and since then the show has indeed improved, well for me anyway im sure there are those who differ ;)

I agree totally, just finished watching the last two episodes last week of the show and thought the first series improved as it went on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭protos

Ye - me too. Just finished watching the end of series one, and I think its excellent. I really hope it gets renewed for a second season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement