Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny's dazzling powers of deduction.

Options
  • 08-03-2008 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

pat was just interviewing some young wan that does films.
    we were told she's starring in a hollywood blockbuster called - 'the spiderwick chronicles'.
    so far so good..
    they showed a scene in which the girl was battling an army of outlandish looking space monsters..

here's one of them:

spiderwickchronicleswu1.jpg

after the clip, pat said to her - 'now i know,.. i just know thats not a real creature..'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

yeah he's a clever one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

haha! good auld pat...earning the money as usual :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

good to know he's earning his salary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peter panic

batphoneyx4.jpg

rte81116tqd0.jpg

300pxclassictimebombdr8.jpg

tombstonesy5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

^^^ Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

haha was half expecting somebody to run in to disrupt the show again.

peter panic can't understand sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

he must have some serious dirt of those who run rte considering he gets paid such a ridiculous amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I always felt Pat was wasted on tv and should have become a brain surgeon or theoretical physicist .... or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

A thread every Friday giving out about how much of a plank he really is.

Vote with your remote and stop watching it. Nobody watching it means RTE might be forced to stop paying him outrageous fee's and try and get somebody good in.

Or even, get one episode pulled. (Kudos to people who get this reference)

..... I guess it'd start a whole slippery slope that will end with South Park getting pulled.

Anyway, I don't watch plank and I doubt anything I say about him good or bad will have any effect on his 'popularity' and 900k salary.

As such I will keep up my occasional wood-based puns and continue casting aspersions on his intellect until the day he eventually commits suicide live on air during the phone-call segment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

he's lost on the below 50s, i think rte think tubridy will satisfy us

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Pigman II wrote: »
    Anyway, I don't watch plank and I doubt anything I say about him good or bad will have any effect on his 'popularity' and 900k salary.

As such I will keep up my occasional wood-based puns and continue casting aspersions on his intellect until the day he eventually commits suicide live on air during the phone-call segment.

Never watched the show myself so don't know what phone call segment you are referring to but since you supposedly don't watch it either, how do you know if there is such a segment? :p

Never watched the show myself so don't know what phone call segment you are referring to but since you supposedly don't watch it either, how do you know if there is such a segment? :p

I said I don't watch. I didn't say I've never watched it. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in this country who has 'never' seen the LLS. You're clearly special in many ways.

Advertisement