Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give us a few suggestions what i can wear with this....

Options
  • 07-03-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Toodlepips Fashionista's!!

i bought a high waisted, Black Pencil skirt with Red and White pinstripes, in Awear yesterday and i'm going blank trying to think of something to wear with it!! Any suggestions??
    the obvious one will be a tucked in White shirt but i dont really wanna go for that look!
    I'll see if i can get a picture but the Awear site is Crap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Tucked-in tailored shirts look best with high-waisted skirts.

Maybe try to find a red satin-type shirt, maybe with a pussy bow neck

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

How about a fitted short-sleeved t-shirt in white, black or red? Topshop sometimes have ones with a high Lycra content that are really flattering and would look great tucked into the skirt with a chunky necklace or big statement earrings. Its simple enough to make a feature of the skirt without looking like you're off to a fancy dress party as a sexy secretary in the way a shirt might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

For work.... white shirt
    Night out on the town.... white vest top and some chunky beads with heels. Grey could also work instead of white.
    For dinner or somethin like that I'd wear it with a satin type shirt although I'm at a loss as to what colour. Bring the skirt with you when looking for somethin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllxcVFRNzFIM0JHdmJjT1Z3dlk0MEEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

not the right colour i know, but might give you an idea of the style of tops you could get. there is probably something in AWear that would go with it, no harm in asking someone in there, the girls inthose shops always buy whats in teh shop anyway, so they should know what to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Cheers for the replies Ladies! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement