Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black trousers and shoes

Options
  • 07-03-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a nice pair of baggies to wear to work, preferably men's style. They have to be neat though. I'm a girl but hate the styles in all the girls sections. The trousers I'm currently wearing for work are tight and it's really uncomfortable to be running around in them. One of the guys in work suggested Docker's but they're kinda pricy apparently. What male shops would have something neat? Can't be combats, just plain baggy black trousers.

Also my Vans have just been banned and I have to get shoes. Where can I get comfortable black shoes that would look nice with baggies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 hugsr4free

Pennys have trousers that are baggie or new look which would be a bit pricer, black dolly shoes are comfy and look good with mostly anything :)

Advertisement