Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

king charles

Options
  • 07-03-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

anyone looking to rehome a king charles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

cottage rescue has one in co. tipp as far as i know. check out thier website they do great work. methinks the owner of the premises is actually on boards. check a few threads back about ferrets and she posted there (i think she's a she!). send her a PM, or othrwise check out the website on google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

The dog in Cottage Rescue is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel rather than a King Charles Spaniel;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Arcadian wrote: »
    The dog in Cottage Rescue is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel rather than a King Charles Spaniel;)

do you think they'd let it go without the horse?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭pecker1992

the hunter wrote: »
    anyone looking to rehome a king charles

theres a person in tipperary wants a bitch 1-3 years house trained vacc and ikc reg get bk 2 me if u want more info:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

try http://www.ckcsrescue.com/
    they are sweet little dogs, my dog is half cavalier but didn't inherit his mums looks much, only the blenheim colour really lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement