Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plagiarism Note

Options
  • 07-03-2008 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Right - possibly a stupid question - but how would you word a plagiarism note? I'm in first year - and it's the first time I've been asked to include a plagiarism note as part of the project.

Is it just - a brief paragraph 'I, the undersigned ...' with date/course/module, and signed name?

Don't be slaggin :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

DECLARATION

I declare that the work I am submitting for assessing by the Institute examiner(s) is entirely my own work, save for any portion(s) thereof where the author or source has been duly referenced and attributed.

I further state that I have read, and am familiar with, the Institute Examination and Assessment Regulations and that I am not, so far as I am aware, in breach of any of these regulations.

Student Name:……………………………….Student ID Number:………………

Course of Study:…………………………………………………………………..

SIGNED:_________________________________DATE:_________________

Advertisement