Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 4X07 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

''A face you never expected to see again........:rolleyes:..I wonder is it Michael
    Anyway, after this week, ive learned not to get too excited by the promos, we shall wait n see, pretty sure we can guess at least one more member of the ''Oceanic6'' club

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

last of the oceanic 6? thought there has only seen sayid kate and hurley so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

damn was reading the sky magazine this month and they mentioned pretty much what happens in this episode.... sucks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

well as long as it isn't that michael has been travelling through space and time, doing ben's bidding and is now ben's man on the boat... i'll be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I really hope it aint Michael...but who else could it be

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Even more sneak peaks. Jesus, are they leaving anything until the episode airs? Anyway the last one looks interesting.

Sneak Peak #3

Sneak Peak #4

Sneak Peak #5

Sneak Peak #6

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

at least it looks like were gonna have some answers!!! roll on friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement