Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analysis of brief for Engineering project

Options
  • 06-03-2008 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I have to have it done for tommorow and i haven't a clue how to do it,can someone tell me what basicaly you're supposed to do for it and how many pages it should be?:) I'm doing the car for ordinary level.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Havn't a clue son, in the same boat.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

No offense, but you had four and a half months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

ARGGHHH i forgot all about it!! i have 30mins to write up something!! anyone even know what headings to use?? jesus 25% lost!!!!!!!

*panic*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

congo_90 wrote: »
    ARGGHHH i forgot all about it!! i have 30mins to write up something!! anyone even know what headings to use?? jesus 25% lost!!!!!!!

*panic*

Man, this was due months ago! Did your teacher not say something to ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

The first thing you should do is a spider graph showing what you might have to include in your project so that it meets the brief. Then talk about some of the main requirements in detail.

Advertisement