Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courtneys in lucan

Options
  • 06-03-2008 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

quick question about courtneys.how much on average for a pint is it? ive heard its over 5 euros for a pint of beer which for a pub in lucan is outrageous!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SnoozyS

tis nowhere near as dear as that! was down there a few weeks ago and it was only round the 4.50 mark if memory serves me correctly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Buy nine, get one free. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,043 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

SnoozyS wrote: »
    tis nowhere near as dear as that! was down there a few weeks ago and it was only round the 4.50 mark if memory serves me correctly.
    Afraid not
    Since christmas eve it has gone up to €5.50 in the lounge (bar is cheaper as in every other pub)

• Registered Users Posts: 64,849 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I was there last Saturday and a pint of Guinness was €4.25 iirc

unkel wrote: »
    I was there last Saturday and a pint of Guinness was €4.25 iirc
    I'm not sure how much guinness out the back, but beers (Hein, Carls, Bud) are defo €5.50
    Thats pretty bad for a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

especially a pub not in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

God lads, 4.25 for a Guinness is fine but 5.50 for a pint of lager??? Crazy! What about Smithwicks, how much is that? How does the price of lager in Courtneys compare to everywhere else in Lucan? Kenneys, Ball Alley etc?

The rest are almost a euro cheaper, €4.60 in Kennys, about the same in ball alley and o'neils (can't remeber exactly, but might be a bit lower)

Advertisement