Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60's clothes

Options
  • 06-03-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin that would have mens 60's clothes. I'm thinking of maybe a suit. I don't wan't to look like Elvis or a hippie and all the stuff online seem to cater for this kind of stuff.
    Just looking for normal enough suit or clothes that looks like the 60's without being Elvis.
    Anyone know such a place that would sell this?

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Hi all,
    I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin that would have mens 60's clothes. I'm thinking of maybe a suit. I don't wan't to look like Elvis or a hippie and all the stuff online seem to cater for this kind of stuff.
    Just looking for normal enough suit or clothes that looks like the 60's without being Elvis.
    Anyone know such a place that would sell this?

thanks..

Try Wild Child in Temple Bar and Harlequin in Castle Market, Dublin 2. There is also a shop on Fownes Street in Temple Bar next to the Foggy Dew pub that could have what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

The Eager Beaver in Temple Bar, go in and tell them what your looking for and they will find you something good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Suits haven't really changed since the sixties. The cut was a bit slimmer then, so any slim cut suit. Just find the right shirt, tie and shoes and that's about it. And grow a moptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fallen-kiss

edger beaver temple bar. they have everything cant go wrong:)

Advertisement