Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acca F8

Options
  • 06-03-2008 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi I am starting this module at the weekend in Griffith.I am also doing F7. Just thinking that with the exams only a few months away, is this enough time to cover all the material you need to learn in this subject? I would be interested to hear what those who have done it think. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Thirty Thirty

You have planty of time. The important thing with F8 is to have a good knowledge base and to practice questions. My own method for F8 was basically to write out the little pocket notes in my own words for each section and then learnt them off. I got a really good mark as I started early in the semester and knew a lot of stuff of by heart going into my week of revision. Also, make sure you do your homework.

Advertisement