Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

captain tinrib+tony deVit

Options
  • 05-03-2008 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm looking for tinribs first cd mixed by Tony deVit,i believe he allowwed all his back catalogue to be downloaded free,but havent been able to find a working link...
    any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Hi i'm looking for tinribs first cd mixed by Tony deVit,i believe he allowwed all his back catalogue to be downloaded free,but havent been able to find a working link...
    any help much appreciated

http://www.tinribdigital.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

haha Captain Tinrib i remember him, i have a promo CD in me ma's gaff of his i got free with the old Dream Magazine from around 1998 back when Hard House was actually good and not just the noise it is thesedays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I had another promo 1 from m8 magazine where he was playin live in the melkweg in amsterdam..needess to say it was mad!

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    I had another promo 1 from m8 magazine where he was playin live in the melkweg in amsterdam..needess to say it was mad!

Actually that's probably the same one i have i may have gotten slightly mixed up, i must have a look for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

jonny68 wrote: »
    haha Captain Tinrib i remember him, i have a promo CD in me ma's gaff of his i got free with the old Dream Magazine from around 1998 back when i used to do an awful lot more drugs than i can even imagine handling nowadays.

fixed that for you

:D

• Advertisement

fixed that for you

:D

me..never taken any illegal substances in my life mate
    :o:o:D:D:D

Advertisement