Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind, Body & Spirit: RDS

Options
  • 05-03-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what to expect at this, its coming up in a couple of weeks?

Anyone had a stall at it and know prices for spaces?

Anyway have any opinions on whether its worth going to or things to definately check out? I havent been to one in a few years.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

No idea on stalls. Ive been a few times. Its a bit sell, sell, sell. Ok if your into readings, or spiritual books.

I found it much like any holistic fair you see anywhere in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

KtK wrote: »
    No idea on stalls. Ive been a few times. Its a bit sell, sell, sell. Ok if your into readings, or spiritual books.

I found it much like any holistic fair you see anywhere in the country.

Yeah, but it's been gong on for years and years. Expcet to find one stall saying that X is the real manifestation of God/Buddha/Spirit etc right opposite another stall saying that Y is the same thing.

Still you takes your choices. Lots of readings and spiritual books and stuff though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Did anyone who was there know is the church of scientology attending this thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hey!! I went to one just a couple of months ago in the RDS. It's a great day actually but it's very, very pricey so have your pockets full! There are some great people there but also like posted above, they all claim to be the best thing. There's some great psychics there, like Helen Star and all. Very, very good day out!!

(also.. you can try past life regression, 100% reccommend it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Would defo reccommend it 6th. You should go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

For the past 3 years i have taken a stand at the rds 6th,its costs around 1100 for a 2x2 stand.Im not going this year as im pregnant but i have to say last year was a bit of a washout,it doesnt get the crownds it used to get. Still,its worth a visit as theres some great books and stuff to be gotten,as for readings,the cost varies quite a lot.
    There are also seminars ect on over the few days.....

Advertisement